Before the end of the night, I want to remember everything I’m thankful for:
1. My husband. We celebrated 2yrs of marriage on Tuesday. God has truly blessed me with a man who is equally yoked. He’s everything I have ever prayed for in a husband.
2. Our families. I recently had a death in my family, a young cousin passed at the age of 22. Not only did my whole family come together, but my in-laws were so supportive and sending their prayers to my entire family, as well. It’s amazing how much family love and support can help get us through the hard times in life.
3. Our home. I’m always still so grateful for our house. There’s truly no place like home and because we travel so much I love having our home to come back to. It has become one of my happy places and that’s pretty cool. I never feel the need to escape from home.
4. Our friends. We went to our friends house yesterday for dinner. They made us chicken mole, rice, beans, and carnitas. How blessed are we?? It’s been such a long week, so having someone else cook us up a feast is an honor.
5. My blog is growing. Little by little, but it’s getting better. More importantly, I’m getting better. I’m growing and learning. A little bit better each day. How exciting! Amen!
What are you thankful for this week?