Happy Thursday!! How are you doing today?
I’d like to share a couple of things I’m thankful for today.
- I decided to go meat-free during Lent. It has actually caused me to think outside of the box for recipes, incorporate different ingredients, and eat more veggies and fruits.
- I have the most loving, kind, and supportive husband I could’ve ever dreamed of.
- My grandmother made it back to Texas from Mexico, after celebrating my great grandmother’s 95th birthday.
- Speaking of my grandmother, I’m thankful she taught me how to cook. I made some rice, beans, and cheese enchiladas last night, that I know she would be proud of.
- We got to spend time with new and old friends this past weekend.
- I’m continuing to learn about my blog and dedicating more time to making it grow and better.
- I’m thankful for our home. It’s just perfect for us.
- I’m 8 days away from 35 and feel beyond blessed in life and grateful.
What are you most thankful for today?