I woke up extra grateful today!
- We just spent the last week hosting my inlaws in our home. I miss them already!
- We have a home that has plenty of space to have our friends and family visit.
- I got to see mi Abuelita, and she looks wonderful and is in high spirits.
- We went to mass on Sunday and again yesterday for ashes.
- We had a successful 1st Super Bowl party with our friends in our home.
- Our awesome neighbors let us borrow extra chairs for our party.
- I’m loving the beautiful weather we’ve been having. It’s perfect!
- I found paczkis in the Polish restaurant/bakery by our house for Fat Tuesday.
- We found out we’ll be having another nephew due in June.
- I was able to successfully make a traditional German dinner for my inlaws.
- We’ve booked all our hotels for Japan and China. We’re so looking forward to our next great adventure!
- It’s my great grandmother’s 95th birthday, my godmother and tia Marcey’s birthday, and my MIL: Mother in law’s birthday today! All wonderful women!
- It’s our 2nd familia, Alpha Psi Lambda National, Inc, Founders Day! 13 Founders, 13 reasons to be thankful today!